Re: Woman convicted of molesting niece to be sentenced
- From: mcl2@xxxxxxxx
- Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 19:12:31 -0800 (PST)
On Feb 24, 1:34 pm, Wild Monkshood <Wild_Monksh...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Michael Snyder wrote:
You guys are upset about the husband "only" getting 50 years,
and yet the average sentence for a woman who murders her
husband is only six years.
You say this ALL the time. Yet you fail to realize that anyone making
these comments are focused on that particular case with it's own
particular set of circumstance, not basing it on some "facts" or stats
that seem to be on a Mobius strip in your consciousness.
And all the time you hear td and a few others using phrases like "Only
50 years." The word "only " doesn't make any sense to me when you
are putting someone away until they are 30 years old going in (with 10
years off for good behavior) and 70 years old coming out. I really
don't know how much crime is done by guys that are that old and have
spend decades behind bars, but I don't tjhink mucvh, if any.
"Only" fifty years? Jeez.
There were people executed over the holoacaust, but the l;ongest
anyone spent in prison for it was Hess and after he flew to scotland
in 1941 to try and broker peace (he wsa a bit batty), he spent 36
years in jail.
"Only" 50 years? Bloodthirsty sadists, methinks.
- Prev by Date: Re: Slain Woman Found Near UNC Was Student Body President
- Next by Date: Re: Slain Woman Found Near UNC Was Student Body President
- Previous by thread: Re: Woman convicted of molesting niece to be sentenced
- Next by thread: NV Second Pair of Women's Panties Found in Nevada Serial Rapist Case