Re: Update: missing (found) Ohio women
- From: "Chocolic" <chatter448@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 03:20:41 GMT
"JonesieCat" <Long Ago@Far Away> wrote in message news:4717e576$0$1029$afc38c87@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Kris Baker" <kris.baker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:dUQRi.11745$lD6.9582@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe property (right next to the freeway) was never searched, because it was PRIVATE?
I'm fascinated by this, because I can't figure out what went wrong with TWO women...and why one of them died walking, only 600 feet from the car.
I bet the 68 yo driver had a heart attack which sent them into the ravine/dry creek bed. And the 80 yo, she just not must not have been strong enough to fight thru the "dense foliage". Wonder that the elements were like there that day in April?
That might explain why the one was laying on a blanket next to the car and the older one was trekking to the freeway. Except they said she was on the ground outside the passenger side and the car belonged to the 80-yr-old. Maybe the 68-yr-old had some other med probs explaining why she wasn't driving and wasn't the one trying to make it to the freeway.
- Prev by Date: Re: CAUGHT: Chester Stiles Apprehended in Henderson
- Next by Date: Re: National Talk Show Host Randi Rhodes Beaten in NYC
- Previous by thread: Re: Update: missing (found) Ohio women
- Next by thread: Re: Update: missing (found) Ohio women