Re: Does anyone here honestly believe O.J. didn't kill Nicole & Ron?

On Wed, 03 Oct 2007 22:22:12 -0700, Julie <hottie@xxxxxxx> wrote:

In article <eqSMi.129362$pu2.94211@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"tiny dancer" <tinydancer357@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"Bill Shroyer" <BillShroyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
:-?

Well?

Just curious.

Withholding opinion.

No, you buffoon, she transmitted it telepathically within the body of
her post. But then when she saw that you would be posting this
response, she figured it wasn't fair to do that around ordinary,
non-gifted folks such as yourself and so decided to make a response
you could actually perceive.

;-)

Kidding! ;-) Natch... :-)

  • Re: Back to school
    ... ill mannered posting to which I am responding. ... albeit not always the response that I was looking for. ... Ligon to a specific Ligon family in England. ... Jeremy Clarke line--but at one time they had a member in on the ...
    (soc.genealogy.medieval)
  • Re: Well, they went and did it.
    ... Foolishness like covering one's ass may be the norm where you work, but UseNet discussion forums are so dissimilar that one can hardly conceive of anything *less* alike. ... Most of what I do online, aside from reading a few emails each day, is reading and posting to UseNet newsgroups, where plain text is not only the norm but required. ... of my post far below my response, ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: More musings about the state of this group
    ... denegration of this newsgroup since my so-called departure generated ... Gosh, just look at those posting tallies for the past four months, ... Your response is the ultimate in hypocrisy. ...
    (rec.music.beatles)
  • Re: More musings about the state of this group
    ... denegration of this newsgroup since my so-called departure generated ... Gosh, just look at those posting tallies for the past four months, ... Your response is the ultimate in hypocrisy. ...
    (rec.music.beatles)
  • Re: Gate guards
    ... But I'm afraid I have more sympathy for Twisted here than I do for you, RDH. ... If you are that unable to control such impulses it's a very fortunate thing you have him killfiled, but you should also refrain from attacking him or poking fun at him if you again happen to see a posting of his quoted somewhere. ... It really is not very fair to killfile someone and then carry on flaming them in public, without their being able to really respond. ... On the rare occasions that I plonk anyone I don't respond further to just about anything they might post, unless they somehow get out from under the plonking, by changing their email or something, and then do something sufficiently obnoxious as to warrant a sharp response. ...
    (rec.games.roguelike.angband)