OT: Titanic vs. "My Life": by Bill Clinton
- From: Bo Raxo <crimenewscenter@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 27 May 2007 02:38:27 -0700
Well, sorta on topic since Clinton was impeached over this. Too
... Students were assigned to read two books, "Titanic" and "My Life",
by Bill Clinton.
One smart-ass student turned in the following book report, with the
proposition that they were nearly identical stories. His professor had
a sense of humor and gave the student an A+ for his report:
Clinton : $29.99
Titanic: Over three hours to read
Clinton : Over three hours to read
Titanic: The story of Jack and Rose, their forbidden love, and
Clinton : The story of Bill and Monica, their forbidden love, and
Titanic: Jack is a starving artist.
Clinton : Bill is a bullshit artist.
Titanic: In one scene, Jack enjoys a good cigar.
Clinton : Ditto for Bill.
Titanic: During ordeal, Rose's dress gets ruined.
Clinton : Ditto for Monica.
Titanic: Jack teaches Rose to spit.
Clinton : Let's not go there.
Titanic: Rose gets to keep her jewelry.
Clinton : Monica is forced to return her gifts.
Titanic: Rose remembers Jack for the rest of her life.
Clinton : Clinton doesn't remember jack.
Titanic: Rose goes down on a vessel full of seamen.
Clinton : Monica... ooh, let's not go there either.
Titanic: Jack surrenders to an icy death.
Clinton : Bill goes home to Hillary... basically the same thing
- Prev by Date: Re: TX: "Lillian's Law" Awaits Gov's Signature, Meanwhile Another Death
- Next by Date: Re: Last words: "Go Raiders!
- Previous by thread: TX: "Lillian's Law" Awaits Gov's Signature, Meanwhile Another Death
- Next by thread: Re: Titanic vs. "My Life": by Bill Clinton