Zell pays no taxes on Tribune deal,CoferBlack from CIA/Blackwater goes Romney,Angola diamond dealers

in my opinion these news are important :
a) "Tribune Deal Makes Zell Ace of Tax Dodgers" in the Washington
Post, may,1,07, where we find out that Sam Zell, with just 500 millon
dollars of bank money will buy control over the Tribune for 13
billion
( stock and debt) using "phantom " stock and avoiding paying taxes
while controlling the Board with total authority, the workers put
their pensions on the line but get almost no say, ain't that sweet?
b) in the WP,29,April,07, we learn that Sec. of HS Chertoff got 854
million dollars in foreign aid for Katrina but he spend only 44
million in disaster victims, some Senators call it "foolish", but
hey ! it's rabbi Chertoff we are talking about here, no one will say
word against him, after all, it took him 4 days after Katrina hit to
go down to New Orleans to check the body bags while giving non stop
TV
interviews talking about himself ....and the blame went to Brown and
Bush,
the neocon Media as usual gave him a pass,ain't that sweet?

c) in the WSJ ,May,1,07, we learn that one of the bloodiest diamond
dealer in the world, the Angola ,Namibia,Russia and Israel dealer Lev
Leviev from Africa-Israel Investments,Leviev Group,Ascorp,Catoca,is
investing all his billions in NYC real estate, including the old NYT
building, but hey! he is a backer of Sulzberger,Bloomberg and
Spitzer,
so who is going to say anything ?

d) a re-run of a October 2002 strip of Garry
Trudeau,Doonsbury,reminds
us that all the media was asking WH press sec. Ari Fleisher why the
USA was going to bomb Iraq without provocation, and Fleisher was just
closing the press conference, they didnt need any excuses !

e) we learn may,2,07 in the WP that Cofer Black, the CIA antiterror
chief during 2001, the one writing the daily briefings with
Wolfowitz,Perle,Abrams,Feith,etc., Black went on after failing to
warn
anybody, he went on to become a wealthy vice-chairman of
BlackwaterUSA, one of the biggest contractors in Iraq and a huge
profiteer,and now he is Romney's terror adviser, so get ready for
another "IRANIAN" hit to get more contracts and put warmonger Romney
in the WH, get ready !

if we include Rupert Murdoch, one of the main pushers for the Iraq
disaster trying to buy the Wall Street Journal, all the networks run
by neocons, Microsoft buying Yahoo, all the bulletin boards being
closed, like npr.org/yourturn , and the total lack of
videoconference
on mobile devices ( Korea,Japan,China and Europe are there already) ,
if you put all together, we are becomming a banana republic and
FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS GOING TO HELL IN A BASKET, precisely in
Murdoch's
pockets, and the fact that 30% of USA voters are just interested in
gossip and
scandal,junk foods and pizza and players shaking their ------ up in
the air, we got a real problem !

f) in the WSJ, May,4,07:" Senators question taxes that Hedge Managers
pay" we find out again that Hedge Funds managers like
Blackstone,KKR,CVC,Atticus,TPG,SAC,Carlyle,etc., pay "only " 15 % in
taxes instead of the usual 35% by everybody else in the USA in
similar
investment circunstances, and these Hedge Funds are the biggest
stockholders in all the mayor contractors in the Iraq War, Military
contractors, Security, Oil and Gas,Food, Services, Homeland Security
Software and hardware,etc., etc., so they make the most from this
bloody fight while paying the least taxes, ain't that amazing ?

g) in the WP: " Lawmakers decry Iran-India alliance", where we find
out that all the ultra-neocon members of Congress and AIPAC
supporters
are upset about India and Iran making nuclear deals, they are:
Lantos,
Ros-Lehtinen,Berman,Ackerman,Pence, Sherman,Royce,etc.,and the
question is : WHEN THE NUCLEAR DEALER TEAM OF WISSER,MAYER AND
KARNI ,ALL ISRAELI ARMY MEMBERS WITH SOUTH AFRICAN AND OTHER
PASSPORTS
WERE SELLING NUCLEAR TUBES ,HIGH SPEED DETONATORS ,SOFTWARE AND OTHER
GOODIES TO DR.KAHN AND OTHERS IN PAKISTAN,IRAN AND INDIA, WHY THEY
NEVER SAID ANYTHING ? WHY? BECAUSE THEY WERE ISRAELIS ? WHY ? , so
now these Congressmembers get very upset that their israeli deals are
turning sour and on them ,they go hysteric? wy not say something when
Karni was exporting detonators from the USA to Pakistan and he got
caught in the Denver Airport, they didnt say a word about it ! why ?
so when the terrorist and arms dealer is israeli, there is silence
from these Members of Congress, but when the dealer is christian or
muslim, big scandal ? who do they work for? the USA or Israel? who ?

h)but not to worry, the israeli Lobby controls the USA media
lock,stock
and barrel, so nothing will happen and we will become a colony of
Israel, and no one in DC will say anything ! nothing ! and to make
sure, the Government (who?) just gave the INTEGRATED WIRELESS NETWORK
CONTRACT TO QUALCOMM AND ITS NEOCON MASTERS, THE JACOBS , so all the
wireless communications in Justice, Homeland Security and Treasury
using this 10 billion dollar program with Verizon Wireless and Nortel
gear will be going forever to Qualcomm for chips, software, hardware
and security, what a criminal shame ! i bet Qualcomm,Verizon,MCI and
Nortel are telling all these DPT. that they can't have their own
encription systems, so we are going to have the USA Government
controlled by the engineers of Qualcomm,Verizon,MCI and Nortel, in
essence, the Israeli Army checking on our Law Enforcement, this is
the
most criminal,absurd, high treson and corrupt contract i have ever
see, God Help America !...already the neocon in charge of this
General
Dynamic contract, the neocon Osman is saying that why Law Enforcement
would need real time video ? he wants the Justice to be stupid and
backwards and these neocons controlling all the channels, absurd and
criminal ! and so it goes in the good old USA, another insult and
another strike for the Israeli Army, our Lady Liberty is sinking and
no one is helping ! what a criminal shame !

at the end of the day, we have the biggest pushers for this absurd
Iraq War, politicians like S.Schumer,R.Emanuel,R.Lantos,R.Harman,
Bloomberg,
and pros like
Feith,Libby,Wolfowitz,Perle,Abrams,Pollock,Kristol,Friedman,Black,Edelman,etc.,
really getting a free pass, its like the war has nothing to do with
them, they just organized the news, the bogus facts ,the media
blindness, the hysteria and the daily push on all Networks to go bomb
Iraq, nothing to it, because is the American People getting the
blame ,the hate, the bill and the deaths, these neocons just make book
deals and the TV talk shows, and that's not fair !