Re: GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS for POS John Couey.

On Mar 7, 4:13�pm, "tinydancer" <tinydancer...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Including first degree murder, sexual battery on a child, burglary,
kidnapping.   I might have forgotten one, sorry.

Penalty phase will begin next Tuesday.  Judge is telling the jury that they
have a choice as to sequestration until Tuesday.  The jurors may stay at the
motel they have been staying at, or they may go home with specific
restrictions.

td

Did I understand right that the defense said that Mark Lundsford cried
deliberately to inflame the emotions of the jury?
You know, even if this guy *is* mentally retarded, he should die.
yD

.