Re: Given a 100% foolproof opportunity to get away with it, what would you do?
- From: Uncle Clover <UncleClover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 13:36:59 -0500
On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 07:49:12 -0500, "nimue" <cup_o_cakes@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If you could be given a 100% foolproof opportunity to do one thing
and get away with it no matter what it is or what "getting away with
it" would entail, what would you do with that opportunity?
Obviously, I'd torture someone to death.
You have told us the only reason you didn't do that is because it wasn't
"polite." I guess the real truth is out now -- maybe it doesn't matter,
just as long as you never do it. Oh, on the same note, please never have
To be fair, she didn't say she'd torture anyone to death who doesn't want it.
Plenty of people do, believe me. I'm not sure if that makes any difference to
you or not, though - I guess either way is understandable, even if I personally
might not agree with it.
Every birth carries within
it the seed of its own
- Prev by Date: Re: Woman Leaves Kids in Freezing Car to Tan
- Next by Date: Re: Snorkeler Shot in Head, Mistaken for Swimming Rodent
- Previous by thread: Re: Given a 100% foolproof opportunity to get away with it, what would you do?
- Next by thread: Re: Given a 100% foolproof opportunity to get away with it, what would you do?