Re: Pittsburgh PA Amber Alert Missing 2 year old girl

"Irrational Number" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Ms B. Haven wrote:

On Sun, 04 Feb 2007 00:10:08 GMT, "BD" <noone@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

AMBER ALERT UPDATE 02/03/07 BRADDOCK P.D., ALLEGHENY CO., BLK FEMALE
CHILD
23 MONTHS OLD, BLK SHORT HAIR BRN EYES 24" 30 LBS., LARGE SCARS EACH
EARLOBE, WEARING MAROON SWEATER WITH BLU AND YEL STRIPE AND DIAPER,
POSSIBLY
WRAPPED IN BLU BLANKET TAKEN FROM HER HOME FIRST ST. BRADDOCK, PA

Picture here:
http://www.wpxi.com/news/10921796/detail.html

A 24", 30-lb. toddler is very short and fat. There
is a mistake in the height description.

-I.N.

My twin grandsons are 22 months old and each weighs around 25 pounds.
Neither would be considered 'short or fat'. Although I'm not aware of their
heights, my guess would be they are around 2 feet tall, give a couple
inches.

td

.