Re: The Problem You Should Have with Homosexuality

riclanders@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Ever meet a gay senior citizen? I haven't and I suspect the reason why
is because they don't exist.

ricland

Yes, my cousin, who is 63 years old, and has been with his partner for
over 30 years.

How sad for you that you can only see people for the consenting things
they do behind closed doors, and your complete inability to value them
for the positive contributions they make to the world or the life of
other people.

Does hate keep you warm? I'm just curious, because I don't know why
anyone would expend any energy on it otherwise.

scooter34

  • Re: California officer kills man by mistake
    ... believed the suspect to be one of those responsible for the previous ... Whilst Cynic may consider that to be a 'possible' reason, ... given - although there has been a suggestion that an instruction to ... I don't have a POV yet, because I haven't heard all the evidence yet. ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Police Powers???
    ... The police should not be treating everyone as a suspect unless ... If they have a genuine reason ... committed a crime. ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: 34,000 a year killed by hospital blunders.
    ... >>> 1 Clinician has a valid reason to be involved with his patient in the ... The firearms officers were acting on the information they had been given. ... A shoot to kill policy ... > reason to suspect deMenezes. ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Trigger-happy Met Armed Cops still havent learned to stop behaving like armed thugs
    ... She was detained and removed from her flat for some reason that was not directly connected to the arrest of the suspects. ... If she had have been regarded as a serious suspect then she would have been carted off to the nick with the rest of them. ... there is no evidence she was guilty of anything. ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Bedwetting (Re: Why Patsy Ramsey did not do it)
    ... they gave people reason to believe they might be. ... John R as possibly abusing was 'vile' -- no more so than all the ... which Klaas still finds suspect ... Patsy Ramsey be interviewed alone by the police, ...
    (alt.true-crime)