Re: The Problem You Should Have with Homosexuality

riclanders@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Ever meet a gay senior citizen? I haven't and I suspect the reason why
is because they don't exist.

ricland

Yes, my cousin, who is 63 years old, and has been with his partner for
over 30 years.

How sad for you that you can only see people for the consenting things
they do behind closed doors, and your complete inability to value them
for the positive contributions they make to the world or the life of
other people.

Does hate keep you warm? I'm just curious, because I don't know why
anyone would expend any energy on it otherwise.

scooter34

.