Re: Lay's Conviction Is Gone With Him
- From: Wild Monkshood <wild_monkshood@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 16:19:18 -0400
| Why can't he be sentenced posthumously?
Because his conviction was being appealed and the defendant has the right to assist with his or her appeal. And we don't sentence dead people. Sentence them to what? Ten years hard labor?
So, I guess embalming the corpse and propping it up in a cell is out of the question?
- Prev by Date: Re: Winkler UPDATE / TBI reads statement in which wife confesses shooting
- Next by Date: Re: Winkler UPDATE / TBI reads statement in which wife confesses shooting
- Previous by thread: Is the Mary Kay Letourneau and Vili Fualaau story a love story?
- Next by thread: Table full body massages to relieve stress and musle tension. Cleveland, Ohio