Re: Kimberly Guilfoyle-Newsom????

"Cliff and Linda Griffith" <grifftex@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:qvl_f.78$gK5.56@xxxxxxxxxxx
I happened to see Kimberly Guilfoyle-Newsom on Faux tonight, 'cause
"Desperate Housewives" wasn't on. It looks to me as if she got some bad
plastic surgery, too much Botox, an inferior make-up artist, and/or she
had
her eyebrows tattooed-on by Ringling Bros. I used to think she was
absolutely beautiful, but not tonight. The upper part of her face hardly
moves at all, and her eyebrows don't look natural: they look as if they
were drawn on using a template.

Has anyone else who has seen her recently noticed anything amiss?

Linda

All women who go to work for Fox News, must have plastic surgery
and then wear cutesy pastels.

Kris

  • Re: OT: Kimberly Guilfoyle-Newsom????
    ... plastic surgery, too much Botox, an inferior make-up artist, and/or she had ... her eyebrows tattooed-on by Ringling Bros. ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: Kimberly Guilfoyle-Newsom????
    ... "Desperate Housewives" wasn't on. ... plastic surgery, too much Botox, an inferior make-up artist, and/or she ... were drawn on using a template. ... All women who go to work for Fox News, must have plastic surgery ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • OT: Kimberly Guilfoyle-Newsom????
    ... I happened to see Kimberly Guilfoyle-Newsom on Faux tonight, ... "Desperate Housewives" wasn't on. ... plastic surgery, too much Botox, an inferior make-up artist, and/or she had ... her eyebrows tattooed-on by Ringling Bros. ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: Evert and Norman separated
    ... > Ummm, I'm a huge Evert fan, but even my wife and I have both commented> that she ... Most celebrities who look "low-mileage" have Botox and plastic surgery ... with real pride in who they are do not need that. ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)