Re: Kimberly Guilfoyle-Newsom????

"Cliff and Linda Griffith" <grifftex@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I happened to see Kimberly Guilfoyle-Newsom on Faux tonight, 'cause
"Desperate Housewives" wasn't on. It looks to me as if she got some bad
plastic surgery, too much Botox, an inferior make-up artist, and/or she
her eyebrows tattooed-on by Ringling Bros. I used to think she was
absolutely beautiful, but not tonight. The upper part of her face hardly
moves at all, and her eyebrows don't look natural: they look as if they
were drawn on using a template.

Has anyone else who has seen her recently noticed anything amiss?

All women who go to work for Fox News, must have plastic surgery
and then wear cutesy pastels.