Re: Kimberly Guilfoyle-Newsom????

"Cliff and Linda Griffith" <grifftex@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:qvl_f.78$gK5.56@xxxxxxxxxxx
I happened to see Kimberly Guilfoyle-Newsom on Faux tonight, 'cause
"Desperate Housewives" wasn't on. It looks to me as if she got some bad
plastic surgery, too much Botox, an inferior make-up artist, and/or she
had
her eyebrows tattooed-on by Ringling Bros. I used to think she was
absolutely beautiful, but not tonight. The upper part of her face hardly
moves at all, and her eyebrows don't look natural: they look as if they
were drawn on using a template.

Has anyone else who has seen her recently noticed anything amiss?

Linda

All women who go to work for Fox News, must have plastic surgery
and then wear cutesy pastels.

Kris

.