Re: Marlene Olive and Chuck Riley

tye wrote:
I have read the book and now wonder many years later, is Chuck Riley in
San Quentin for life or is he out on parole.? And Marlene, any news of
her, friends or otherwise??? Can  she live with what she did???

Chuck is still in jail and I am pretty sure he will never be paroled.

I heard Marlene has lived her adult life as a druggie, prostitute and general petty criminal doing things like passing bad checks. I also heard she was in jail in Bakersfield right now but I am not positive that's true. I tried googling for more information like a new articles but cannot seem to find much. I'd love to see a picture of the adult Marlene (or for that matter, a picture of her around the time of the murders).
.