Re: Woman Loves Audi A4 more than her son

com (Bo Raxo)
>Not true, I haven't talked about my
> dating life in months.

Are you sure? I was almost _certain_ this was you, writing under another
pen name.(-:

http://theonion.com/opinion/index.php?issue=4129

proudmari

  • Re: Woman Loves Audi A4 more than her son
    ... com (Bo Raxo) ... >> dating life in months. ... I was almost _certain_ this was you, writing under another ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Is FFLL still alive?
    ... Writing an own ... library from scratch is always an option, but there's no doubt someone must ... Best regards, ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.ai.fuzzy)
  • Re: Selecting hole positions for wind instruments
    ... makers since the ancient Greeks started writing about it. ... See Pythagoras ... Pete ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.music.makers.builders)
  • Code cannot debug.
    ... I'm writing a small program. ... to debug by select, I got the following ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vc)
  • Classical Music Theory
    ... out for him on a macroscopic level. ... But I've been also been told that music theory didn't really exist back ... structures generated were subconciously derived as he was writing it. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.music.compose)