> Chocolic wrote:
>> "E/C Annie" <cab1965@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>> > http://www.wjla.com/news/stories/0705/246754.html Local story.
>> >
>> > annie
>> >

>> Thanks! Do you have the link to the cam? I thought I saved it.
>
> I tried the cam earlier and it wasn't working.
>
> T.

I found the cam. I had the cam inadvertently filed in my "Panda
Conspiracy" the blog that is related to the Joseph (Jet) Duncan links
I kept. LOL. Anyway, I think it's up now.
http://animal.discovery.com/cams/pandavidr.html

The mama is sleeping now.

Chocolic

  • Re: OT Panda Cubs alone!
    ... > http://www.wjla.com/news/stories/0705/246754.html Local story. ... Do you have the link to the cam? ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: Cable locks versus u-locks
    ... Rustoleum (my paint job, not the new guy's) ... Cam ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.bicycles.tech)
  • Doc tieng Viet nam trong Outlook Express
    ... Toi muon doc tien Vietnam trong Oulook Express, bam ban biet xin chi cho/ ... Cam on/ ... Prev by Date: ...
    (soc.culture.vietnamese)
  • Ti-89 ROM
    ... Problem is that I need a ROM image and, apparently, can't get this ... without a calculator. ... Cam ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.sys.hp48)
  • Re: OT Boeing strike
    ... well I don't blame you at all Cam, really I wonder why I persist...oz has ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.cad.solidworks)