Re: 'Dead' teenager hid for 5 years
- From: "Hunter" <buffhunter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 26 Jul 2005 10:26:19 -0700
> "Bo Raxo" <invasions_r_us@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > "teleflora" <teleflora@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > news:fjcFe.3$mu6.0@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >> What about the "innocent man" (at least in THIS case) who was charged in
> > her
> >> murder? How much remorse do you suppose the prosecution feels about that
> >> sorry SOB?
> > None, since he murdered three other women.
> So, they were already charging him with those crimes? If so, then I don't
> feel so bad.
Understandable, but a truely innocent man could had been charged and
convicted however unlikely.
- Prev by Date: Re: 'Dead' teenager hid for 5 years
- Next by Date: Re: Shocking twist in slaying of Melia Willis-Starbuck
- Previous by thread: Re: 'Dead' teenager hid for 5 years
- Next by thread: Re: 'Dead' teenager hid for 5 years