changes to the ATR FAQ (part 1: Britain)
- From: Francois R. Velde <velde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 06:00:02 +0000 (UTC)
What follows are the changes made to the ATR FAQ since the last posting.
The changes are presented as output of the "diff -c" Unix utility. Each
change is separated by a line with a dozen *'s. A certain amount of context
is provided for each change. Within that context, the lines removed from
the previous version are marked with '-'; those added to the new version
are marked '+'. Lines that are changed from one file to the other are
marked in both files with '!'.
No differences encountered
François R. Velde
velde@xxxxxxxxxx (replace by "heraldica")
Heraldica Web Site: http://www.heraldica.org/
- Prev by Date: Re: Queen Victoria -- 2nd marriage?
- Next by Date: changes to the ATR FAQ (part 2: outside Britain)
- Previous by thread: Cruel Chuck Casts Camilla into Cold!
- Next by thread: changes to the ATR FAQ (part 2: outside Britain)