King's Royal Hussars 10 Lessons
- From: "Fernidad Frederick, King of Prussia" <gov.prussia@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 16:29:41 -0700 (PDT)
These rules and lessons by the King of Prussia have been set for the
King's Royal Hussars of the Prussian Empire: Please follow them
carefully and have a wonderful time.
Imperial and Royal House of Hohenzollern
His Imperial and Royal Majesty King and Kaiser
Fernidad Frederick, the Prussian Empire
A simple hello and courteous handshake can stop a War.
Your luck is based on your relationship with God not the King.
Eat well, be drunk fat and merry for a tired soldier is unfit for
Thou shall not kill in the name of the King. Please use handcuffs
Your orders are a family command. Please keep them in mind with the
Prussian Royal Family.
Whatever you do when hit, please take one step forward and fall
Always speak in crisp clean English when your odering on your mark,
when ready, get set and fire!
Please be courteous when you scream 'Prussia Die!' with a nice smile
Inflict as much damage upon yourselves as others. Also, please be
sure to exercise ram methods during practice.
Games rules: Drive as far as you can using all tank fuel and
ammunition with smoke bombs while seeing how far you can infiltrate
shooting on foot to the end as quick as you can.
Winners award: Prussian Red Cross
- Prev by Date: Re: Count GUDENUS, borm 1937, ancestors 44-47
- Next by Date: Re: Censorship
- Previous by thread: Firepower of the King's Royal Hussars of Prussia
- Next by thread: Private Military Corporation of the King of Prussia