Re: George I and Smallpox
- From: François R. Velde <velde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 22:50:13 -0600
Other royals who had smallpox inoculation: the children of the duc d'Orléans in
1756 by the Swiss physician Tronchin. Louis XVI and his two brothers received
it in June 1774, a few weeks after the death of their grandfather Louis XV died
of smallpox; the king later had it administered to his only son in 1785.
velde@xxxxxxxxxx (replace by "heraldica")
Heraldry Site: http://www.heraldica.org/
- Prev by Date: Re: Prince Charles states 'Camilla could be Queen'
- Next by Date: Re: Prince Charles states 'Camilla could be Queen'
- Previous by thread: Re: George I and Smallpox
- Next by thread: ANNE HATHAWAY***Videos in Alice In Wonderland ( UNSEEN Videos )