Camelot

I realize this isn't a royalty question, but you were so helpful to me
earlier re my question of relationship between Queen Elizebeth and
Prince Philip, I thought I'd give this a try....perhaps someone can
direct me to a more appropriate source...I am having a devil of a time
trying to find out who President Kennedy's first cousins were...here
are those I have found so far....others?

fathers side...

MARY LOU(ISE) CONNELLY McCARTHY..
Mary Loretta Kennedy & George William Connelly

MARGARET LOUISE BURKE DEVINE
CHARLES JOSEPH BURKE JR.
THOMAS FRANCIS BURKE II
Margaret Louise Kennedy & Charles Joseph Burke

mothers side....

JOSEPH F GARGAN JR
MARY JO GARGAN CLASBY
ANN GARGAN KING
Mary Agnes Fitzgerald & Joseph F Gargan Sr

MARION EUNICE FITZGERALD MULLEN
Thomas Acton Fitzgerald & Marion Reardon

BARBARA ANN FITZGERALD VALUE
THOMAS ACTON FITZGERALD JR.
Thomas Acton Fitzgerald & Margtaret B. Fitzpatrick

JOHN FRANCIS FITZGERALD III
ROBERT P FITZGERALD
FRED FITZGERALD
John Francis Fitzgerald Jr & Catherine O'Hearn

FREDERICK FITZGERALD JR
Frederick H Fitzgerald & Rosalind Miller
.