Re: Hof- und Staats-Handbuch des österreichischen Kaiserthumes 1848

On 30 May, 18:20, Heraldica-Genealogie
<heraldica.genealo...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes, the "Handbuch des Königreiches Böhmen" it is scanned for Google
Books, I found it, but it's not available for reading.

Could you send the link please.......

Richard L

  • Re: Miscast characters.
    ... > had to do with not carrying the book bag stuffed with books. ... > Richard The Blind Typer. ... I think your right about each director only watching as far as his own film. ... afterwards because so many fans complained about them not reading the true ...
    (alt.fan.harry-potter)
  • Re: LotR is IMO without merit
    ... I presume that Richard meant the second part as "exclusively read for ...  Schools will occasionally assign books that are ... well worth reading, e.g. Huck Finn and Hamlet.- Hide quoted text - ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: Attaching an Outlook Library programatically
    ... I've come across the terminology 'late / early binding' before whilst ... reading various books and articles on VBA, but always parked it in the ... Richard Buttrey ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: Rambling: the info (+ experiment on reader reaction)
    ... into writing her version of their stories. ... normal and nothing to object to for the characters, ... the fun of reading is the discovery. ... I come to books wanting to enjoy them. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)
  • Re: As a matter of interest
    ... or reading the thread started by spinoza1111 might get some insights ... corporation shifted from producing academically respectable books such ... have an appropriate newsgroups line in your header for your mail to be seen, ...
    (comp.lang.c.moderated)