Re: Plot Thickens - Death of Theodore Romanoff Ruled Suicide (Was +Theodore Romanoff+ Son of Prince Nikita

On Sep 28, 2:17 am, Guy Stair Sainty <g...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In article <IKXKi.4108$WT2.148@trndny05>, Candide says...

I would be very surprised if any members of European royal houses attended;
Nikita's brother Alexander was the international and social one, and his wife
Mimi dei principi di Niscemi, very well known and much liked. His funeral and
memorial was a very different occasion to Nikita's and I am sure this will for
his son be very low key.

"Guy Stair Sainty" <g...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
In article <eZzKi.5423$Pc3.4953@trndny09>, Candide says...

When reading the death notice over coffee last Sunday morning,
thought
it was rather low key with rather a whiff about it; I mean the man
was
distantly related to the last Czar of Russia, which normally warrants
some sort of media attention, even from the New York Times.

Now there is this:
http://www.abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=3652862&page=1

His death has been ruled a suicide by jumping from the roof of his
house. Does anbyone know what sort of house his family has in
Florida?

  • Hi yall
    ... I'm still sort of stuck in the house, ... in and out thru the garage door. ... been fun. ...
    (alt.support.mult-sclerosis)
  • I had a nice day, I hope you did
    ... This morning I went over to a friend's house to sort out her ancient PC ... to hide behind the PC and also likes gnawing cables. ... turned out they were looking for 'a church' a big church. ...
    (uk.misc)
  • Re: Suggestions, please
    ... so that your numbers will sort "properly". ... If the house number is in this form: ... "Jono" wrote in message ... Chip Pearson ...
    (microsoft.public.excel)
  • My Flimsy Excuse for Not Posting
    ... that hit in here like some sort of virus, ... When we first bought our house, ... want anywhere near them as neighbors. ... from our house and then have about 6 or 7 family/friends pull up and ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)
  • Re: ADSL2+ versus ADSL
    ... The first thing that has to happen is for people to realise this sort of infrastructure costs real money, and be prepared in some way - directly or via taxes - to pay for it. ... Frankly this country need a complete replacement of copper with fibre. ... But then so is overhed fibre on pole to your house. ...
    (uk.telecom.broadband)