Re: Plot Thickens - Death of Theodore Romanoff Ruled Suicide (Was +Theodore Romanoff+ Son of Prince Nikita

On Sep 28, 2:17 am, Guy Stair Sainty <g...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In article <IKXKi.4108$WT2.148@trndny05>, Candide says...

I would be very surprised if any members of European royal houses attended;
Nikita's brother Alexander was the international and social one, and his wife
Mimi dei principi di Niscemi, very well known and much liked. His funeral and
memorial was a very different occasion to Nikita's and I am sure this will for
his son be very low key.

"Guy Stair Sainty" <g...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
In article <eZzKi.5423$Pc3.4953@trndny09>, Candide says...

When reading the death notice over coffee last Sunday morning,
thought
it was rather low key with rather a whiff about it; I mean the man
was
distantly related to the last Czar of Russia, which normally warrants
some sort of media attention, even from the New York Times.

Now there is this:
http://www.abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=3652862&page=1

His death has been ruled a suicide by jumping from the roof of his
house. Does anbyone know what sort of house his family has in
Florida?

.