Re: Albert of Monaco

Come on Stephen and Stan - spill the beans. Which are the states not
worth visiting? I'm thinking of driving round the US next year, and
would deem it a favour if you could tell me which states to avoid:)

Richard

  • Re: Albert of Monaco
    ... Come on Stephen and Stan - spill the beans. ... worth visiting? ... I'm thinking of driving round the US next year, ...
    (alt.talk.royalty)
  • Re: This is the Time for the Truth
    ... Mark Fennell wrote: ... But it's not enough to just admit to taking it. ... spill the beans about everything he knows, sit out the two years and watch the cycling bureaucrats try to solve the drug problems. ...
    (rec.bicycles.racing)
  • Re: This is the Time for the Truth
    ... But it's not enough to just admit to taking it. ... spill the beans. ... watch the cycling bureaucrats try to solve the drug problems. ...
    (rec.bicycles.racing)
  • Re: Top IRS official will invoke 5th Amendment
    ... speaking at all. ... pretty serious reprisal if they do spill the beans on how Obama and his ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: Upgrading Access 97 application to dotNet
    ... Even if he weighs 300 pounds, ... I think he's probably worth more than that in body parts alone. ... So we can safely say he is worth more than his weight in beans. ... you failed in your mission-- and I am revoking your MVP recognition. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)