Re: Albert of Monaco

Come on Stephen and Stan - spill the beans. Which are the states not
worth visiting? I'm thinking of driving round the US next year, and
would deem it a favour if you could tell me which states to avoid:)

Richard

  • Re: Albert of Monaco
    ... Come on Stephen and Stan - spill the beans. ... worth visiting? ... I'm thinking of driving round the US next year, ...
    (alt.talk.royalty)
  • Re: This is the Time for the Truth
    ... Mark Fennell wrote: ... But it's not enough to just admit to taking it. ... spill the beans about everything he knows, sit out the two years and watch the cycling bureaucrats try to solve the drug problems. ...
    (rec.bicycles.racing)
  • Re: This is the Time for the Truth
    ... But it's not enough to just admit to taking it. ... spill the beans. ... watch the cycling bureaucrats try to solve the drug problems. ...
    (rec.bicycles.racing)
  • Re: Kill the latest spam attack
    ... Might as well spill the beans on how I solve the cold fusion equation, ... my money making proprietary secrets and where I keep Al Capone's gold ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: Top IRS official will invoke 5th Amendment
    ... speaking at all. ... pretty serious reprisal if they do spill the beans on how Obama and his ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)