Re: The Netherlands: Princess Maxima gives birth to yet another daughter (Princess Ariane)

Is Ariane a common name in the Netherlands? How is it pronounced?

--
Gary Holtzman

Change "macnospam.com" to "mac.com" to email.

  • Re: Darwins country "one of the most irreligious nations"
    ... Daily Mail or BNP literature. ... So who thought The Netherlands part of the UK? ... synonym for white is certainly common amongst many people I know. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Reversing an artic...
    ... so it wasn't down to the type of artic he drove. ... it's common in The Netherlands for delivery ...
    (uk.rec.driving)
  • Re: Leopard preview: much more positive now
    ... musty old UK I think it has pretty much died out in recent decades. ... and that's not common but definitely possible. ... maybe the Netherlands are not a modern country by your standards? ... German and Japanese. ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: What is the name of this convention?
    ... It was invented by Bjørn Olav Ekren, who is a Norwegian :-) ... And it is not common in the Netherlands. ... Far more popular is the ...
    (rec.games.bridge)
  • Re: Catseyes
    ... IIRC I think I've seen them in the Netherlands. ... They are not common in the Netherlands, but they do exist, for instance ... Austrians had yellow road markings - visible under light and patchy snow. ...
    (rec.travel.europe)