Re: Freddie von Anhalt claiming to be father of Anna Nicole's kid

On Feb 14, 8:37 am, "Dan Willis" <colod...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Feb 13, 2:57 pm, ghp95...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

So ... what is Freddie's "Bling" that he tends to wear when
photographers are around?http://www.princegermany.com/galleryopen/main.php?g2_view=core.Downlo...

Something made up, or something from his adoptive mother?

Curiouser and curiouser.
--Guy Power

The photo in the link is not Fred von Anhalt. I don't think he has any
personal stuff from Princess Marie Auguste. Any bling he has would
probably have come from Zsa Zsa.

Interesting .... thanks for your reply. Perhaps that was a son?
Still, it is the same "bling" Fred was wearing when announcing he
could be the father. It looks like a circlet with a small animal
within, surmounted of a royal crown of some fashion.

This image is definitely the man I saw on television but he was
wearing jeans and an open collar shirt
http://imgsrv.knx1070.com/image/DbGraphic/200702/447653.jpg
-- the bling is the same except he was wearing it on a chain.

Perhaps he sourced it from Michael Jackson?
http://www.mdr.de/I/1184768-high.jpg
http://academickids.com/encyclopedia/images/2/27/Tv_martin_bashir_doc_michael_jackson.jpg
http://www.cojeco.cz/attach/photos/3bf2bcaaa2713.jpg

Oh, and for what it is worth .... I am NOT the father of Anna Nicole
Smith's baby. ;^D

--Guy Power

.