Re: Heirs in line
- From: harbinger20000@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: 25 Oct 2005 13:26:31 -0700
Gillian White wrote:
> "Stephen Stillwell / Tom Wilding" <tycerbyd@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > Back in when there was Leopold I, the future Leopold II was Duke of
> > Brabant, and his son Leopold was Count of Hainaut - Perhaps that is
> > Elisabeth's title now?
> I think it has been decided that this title will not be used because it is
> not linguistically neutral. I don't speak any of the languages in question,
> but perhaps there is someone here who does who can confirm how Hainaut is
> spelled in French, German and Flemish.
- Prev by Date: Re: Heirs in line
- Next by Date: Re: Heirs in line
- Previous by thread: Re: Heirs in line
- Next by thread: Re: Heirs in line