Re: Yoofer today
- From: Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz <spamtrap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 18:00:36 -0400
In <j3c7d8$28de$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, on 08/27/2011
at 06:59 PM, Steve VanDevender <stevev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
viewers who knew anything about gun safety watched in horror as
she demonstrated she personally knew rather little about it
I can see why, were I a range officer and observed that on my
range, there might be cause for concern. However, if she shot only
herself I wouldn't experience horror.
 Polite, calm, soft spoken chaps that you don't want to cross.
Violate safety regulations on his range and you'll learn more
about the UCMJ then you ever wanted to know.
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz <http://patriot.net/~shmuel> ISO position
Reply to domain Patriot dot net user shmuel+bspfh to contact me.
We don't care. We don't have to care, we're Congress.
(S877: The Shut up and Eat Your spam act of 2003)
- Prev by Date: Re: Six reasons we hate them
- Next by Date: Re: Yoofer today
- Previous by thread: Re: Yoofer today
- Next by thread: Re: Yoofer today