Re: I may be crazy
- From: David Cameron Staples <staples@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 10:02:13 +0000 (UTC)
On Thu, 16 Jun 2011 09:11:20 +0000, Lionel wrote:
On Thu, 09 Jun 2011 23:48:39 +0000, David Cameron Staples wrote:
On 10/06/11 3:52 AM, Garrett Wollman wrote:
In article <luh1v6ho48lt711ua8ds1jitkemkveh8qc@xxxxxxx>, SteveD"... once they're dragged into the twentieth century."
On Tue, 7 Jun 2011 15:52:59 +0000 (UTC), wollman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(Garrett Wollman) wrote:
it is simply impractical to print a different price on each widget
(or book or candy bar) for every taxing jursidiction in which it
will be sold -- and likewise advertising (most important media
markets span multiple taxing jurisdictions).
Other countries don't seem to have a problem with it.
Other countries with much smaller markets that don't have 20,000
semi-independent taxing jurisdictions, you mean.
Didn't feudalism in Yurrup die out even earlier than that?
Is Tsarist Russia included in "Europe"? The Tsar was certainly related to
the royal families of the rest of Europe.
- Prev by Date: Re: ROTing stuff here.
- Next by Date: Re: Assumptions in questions/answers.
- Previous by thread: Re: I may be crazy
- Next by thread: Re: I may be crazy