Re: Assumptions in questions/answers. (Was Re: I may be crazy)
- From: Seebs <usenet-nospam@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 13 Jun 2011 16:50:16 GMT
On 2011-06-13, Kenneth Brody <kenbrody@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Bob and Sam are siblings. They were born on the same day of the same year,
but they are not twins. Explain.
Gurl ner gjb bhg bs n frg bs guerr be zber fvoyvatf.
Copyright 2011, all wrongs reversed. Peter Seebach / usenet-nospam@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.seebs.net/log/ <-- lawsuits, religion, and funny pictures
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_Game_(Scientology) <-- get educated!
I am not speaking for my employer, although they do rent some of my opinions.
- Prev by Date: "Natural" versus "formal" language. (Was Re: I may be crazy)
- Next by Date: Re: Assumptions in questions/answers.
- Previous by thread: Re: "Natural" versus "formal" language. (Was Re: I may be crazy)
- Next by thread: Re: Assumptions in questions/answers.