Re: Meta UI: Am I out of my mind?

In <2011Mar10.193552.1413@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, on 03/11/2011
at 12:35 AM, flaps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Alan J Rosenthal) said:

Similar to my previous article about these commitments tending to
extend indefinitely, surely doing something like running a mail
server for one's MOTAS often eventually turns into running a mail
server for one's ex-MOTAS. Indefinitely.

That depends on how amicably the status changed.

--
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz <http://patriot.net/~shmuel> ISO position
Reply to domain Patriot dot net user shmuel+bspfh to contact me.

  • Re: If You Own a Domain Name...
    ... Alan Hope wrote: ... download your own and install it on your own server. ... So my ignorance is only to be expected. ...
    (misc.writing)
  • Re: Cloud computing is the story of our lifetime
    ... Nearly everything I care about keeping private has an online presence/portal of some kind. ... I am sure you can think of several cases when the law enforcement has seized the server computers of a company in order to obtain evidence for all sorts of crimes. ... Health care and financial institutions offer online applications. ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • RE: MIgrating NT4.0 network to Server 2003
    ... 'Hello Alan; ... Thank you for contacting Dell Enterprise eSupport Services; ... This system has not been validated for Windows NT 4.0. ... Since there is no NT40 device driver available for the server, ...
  • RE: [Full-disclosure] Re: According to Ivan, the secret ZA phone-homeserver is located at 12
    ... I say "TAKE THE SECRET SERVER DOWN"!! ... file and map that domain to the loopback address. ... If you'd care to actually look at this thread, ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: If You Own a Domain Name...
    ... download your own and install it on your own server. ... I don't think Alan recognizes the "leverage" meaning of the word ... "power" as it is used throughout software geekdom. ...
    (misc.writing)