Re: Describe what you do in 34 characters

In <ilaegd$dt1$42@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, on 03/10/2011
at 12:00 PM, Lionel <imagenoir@xxxxxxxxx> said:

It took me a moment to even remember which language used ':=' in the
first place. Being a low-level sort of guy, I loathe Pascal

I'd tell you to get your mind out of my gutter, but Pascal is someone
else's gutter, TYVM, and did not originate the use of ':=' for
assignment. All ghouls are divided in three parts.

--
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz <http://patriot.net/~shmuel> ISO position
Reply to domain Patriot dot net user shmuel+bspfh to contact me.