- From: Robert Uhl <eadmund42@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 22:39:17 -0700
No, I don't mean 'looking for recovery'; I mean 'recovery via looking
for small game birds in the brush for several days.'
It was an absolute blast, and I highly recommend it to y'all. I got to
see the Big Room with the blue ceiling. I got to meet some nice people
for whom computers are still fun things to play with (poor saps, they
know not what is about to bite them!). I got to spend several hundred
dollars for a few birds.
Seriously, I highly recommend this form of recovery. One gets to see
all sorts of things that one doesn't in the city, and it's _so_ much
more real than the seventeenth-order derivative of reality we call IT.
It's just grand!
Robert A. Uhl
- Prev by Date: Re: Targeted advertising
- Next by Date: Re: Targeted advertising
- Previous by thread: Dumbest luser of the year?
- Next by thread: Happy F@#^*@# Holidays!