Re: Perfect storage for architects
- From: Brian Kantor <brian@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: 06 Oct 2010 15:42:25 GMT
Thomas Womack <twomack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I was quite impressed that, in projects big enough to be competed by
large numbers of architects, one of the things that the big practices
seemed able to do was present really good simulations
And yet I can point to an example of a new COMPUTER SCIENCE building,
designed and built from the ground up for the purpose, WAS NOT DESIGNED
WITH ENOUGH COOLING and ELECTRICITY to actually install computers in it.
I do not know whether to ascribe this to graft, incompetence, hubris, or
some horrorshow involving all three.
- Prev by Date: Re: Security in the high-tech world of the modern pharmacy
- Next by Date: Re: Security in the high-tech world of the modern pharmacy
- Previous by thread: Re: Perfect storage for architects
- Next by thread: Re: Perfect storage for architects