Re: You know, it's not really a surprise.
- From: Morten <clausen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 01 Oct 2010 19:39:02 GMT
Dan Birchall wrote:
staples@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (David Cameron Staples) wrote:
I went and saw a psych yesterday. And he administered some tests.
And in the afternoon he told me that yes, in fact, I do have
Asperger's. Now I can, as the saying goes, stop worrying and
get on with my life.
Or, you could focus intently and near-obsessively on something.
Wouldn't that come more naturally? For example, you could focus
intently on your tendency to focus intently on things. I haven't
yet suggested this to my intently-focused kid, for fear of getting
her into a recursive loop.
You almost got me there. Forget the LHC, now *that's* how you get a
- Prev by Date: Re: Perfect storage for architects
- Next by Date: Re: You know, it's not really a surprise.
- Previous by thread: Re: You know, it's not really a surprise.
- Next by thread: Re: You know, it's not really a surprise.