Re: A bittersweet moment
- From: Jim <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 15:18:28 +0100
On 2010-05-12, Roger Burton West <roger+asr201005@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Joe Zeff wrote:
On Tue, 11 May 2010 22:43:03 +0100, Robert Sneddon wrote:
GlasgowIs that pronounced "Glez-go," or "throat-warbler mangrove?"
IME, usually "bleeeeeeurgh".
"[The MP4-12C] will be fitted with all manner of pointlessly shiny
buttons that light up and a switch that says 'sport mode' that isn't
connected to anything." The Daily Mash.
- Prev by Date: Re: $Diety I can read this!!
- Next by Date: Re: $Diety I can read this!!
- Previous by thread: Re: A bittersweet moment
- Next by thread: Re: A bittersweet moment