Re: Helldesk ticket of the month
- From: Willem <willem@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 17:31:45 +0000 (UTC)
Shmuel Metz wrote:
) In <lcsr5mvah0e.fsf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, on 04/04/2010
) at 02:06 AM, Jed Davis <jld@xxxxxxxxx> said:
)>There is boring as in actively inducing boredom, and then there is boring
)>as in not inducing screaming terror.
) Doesn't the latter tend to violate "Clear", "Readable" and "Maintainable"?
) BTW, my idea of clever code is that the person reading it asks himself
) "Why didn't I think of that?"; I don't consider "Hey, look at me!"
) deliberately obscure code to be clever.
There's also the "Can you do that ?" response, especially if you do
something that looks, at first glance, like it would do exactly what
is intended, when you look at it a bit longer you think it can't
work like that, but in the end it turns out that, yes, it does do
exactly that what was intended after all.
Disclaimer: I am in no way responsible for any of the statements
made in the above text. For all I know I might be
drugged or something..
No I'm not paranoid. You all think I'm paranoid, don't you !
- Prev by Date: Re: How to stand-out in a meeting
- Next by Date: Re: Helldesk ticket of the month
- Previous by thread: Re: Helldesk ticket of the month
- Next by thread: Re: Helldesk ticket of the month