Re: You're not really serious, are you?
- From: Dave Howe <DaveHowe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2010 00:51:35 +0100
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz wrote:
In <slrnhqq2f5.1p55.zebeej@xxxxxxxxx>, on 03/26/2010
at 07:25 PM, Zebee Johnstone <zebeej@xxxxxxxxx> said:
There is such a place?
Where judges sign court orders demanding that you lie about the existence
of the court order. And, no, I don't care whether the allegations against
ORBS were correct; the injunction was far more evil than anything that had
I think the UK beats you on that one - not only warrants for the
production (and decryption) of data, but issued by bureaucrats ( most
famously, the egg marketing board ) on their own assertion that the
issue is serious enough to justify it, with a gag order that carries a
jail sentence if you violate it...
- Prev by Date: Re: Dinosaurs
- Next by Date: Re: Helldesk ticket of the month
- Previous by thread: Re: Ah...
- Next by thread: Re: Are you fscking kidding?