Re: Unexpectedly offputting.
- From: Aaron Bieber <aaron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 26 Jan 2010 14:13:47 GMT
On 2010-01-24, Shmuel Metz <spamtrap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In <slrnhljtj9.1ok.aaron@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, on 01/22/2010
at 07:03 PM, Aaron Bieber <aaron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
We Ahmurrricans have no flair for interesting spelling, but we have a
corner on the market for nonsensical grammar rules and silent
Arrant provincialism. Much of what you take pride in we stole from
However, I will be taking up the use of terms such as "innit?" and
expressions like "that is *well* shameful." I hope to confuse as many
in the office as possible, both in what I mean as well as why I
suddenly started speaking in a poor British accent.
How *very* dare you!
- Prev by Date: Re: work from home rant
- Next by Date: Re: There's never enough time to do it right...
- Previous by thread: Re: Unexpectedly offputting.
- Next by thread: Re: Unexpectedly offputting.