Re: There's never enough time to do it right...
- From: Matthew Erickson <peawee@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 17:38:18 -0600
In article <1jc446u.1c5oo5c1cor21tN%jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Paul <pssawyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Lionel <imagenoir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in
Exactly. The whole point of the prohibition is to prevent lusers
from lurking here to gain UI.
There is little danger of their gaining UI. If they are paying
attention, they will run away screaming.
Although they might pick up a few hints about single malt whiskies.
Through this froup, I think a taste for whiskies of various types is the
most Useful Information I have gotten. This is said without irony or
snark- I now love whisky.
- Prev by Date: Re: Diversity
- Next by Date: Re: Minor progress
- Previous by thread: Re: There's never enough time to do it right...
- Next by thread: Re: There's never enough time to do it right...