Re: ZFS, from hell's heart I stab at thee!

On 22/01/10 14:23, Peter Corlett wrote:
Olivier Galibert<galibert@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[...]
I'm not sure I've ever seen a French press in France. In the US, sure, a
lot, but in France, never. Names are fun that way.

I've never seen an English muffin, and couldn't find a Pontefract cake when
killing a few hours in that Yorkshire backwater. Talking about Yorkshire, I
can't find the Yorkshire Tea plantations either. Perhaps they're in
Rochdale, or something.

That's the other side of the Great Divide

--
Bernard Peek

  • Re: Hunt protests.
    ... Yorkshire) but nobody is either interested in finding out about it, ... it's seems to be considered so much more fun to persecute ... Badger baiting and dog fighting should be a sight easier to discover and ...
    (uk.politics.misc)
  • Re: want to get pregnant?
    ... > hi i'm in yorkshire, married in 40's, very friendly and fun to be with, ... > your partner has had the snip, but you want a baby, i can help you, i'm ...
    (uk.adverts.personals)
  • Re: Ambridge FC Team Reunion
    ... Jn 37 of the M6 gives access to Sedbergh and thence to Wensleydale. ... the Yorkshire Dales were mentioned? ... you wouldn't have had much fun in ... Stalingrad, would you, ha, ha, ha?" ...
    (uk.media.radio.archers)
  • Re: What does it mean to be a _REAL_ Radio Ham? The FAQ is here!
    ... although it might be fun trying. ... I'll send Tox... ... He seems to like Yorkshire... ... DieSea ...
    (uk.radio.amateur)
  • Re: What does it mean to be a _REAL_ Radio Ham? The FAQ is here!
    ... although it might be fun trying. ... I'll send Tox... ... He seems to like Yorkshire... ... a loss :-( ...
    (uk.radio.amateur)