Re: There's never enough time to do it right...

On 2010-01-10, David Cameron Staples <staples@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
in Fri, 08 Jan 2010 09:17:14 -0500, Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz in hic loco
scripsit:
Even not taking into account the true and certain knowledge that you
will eventually advise someone to do something that he has already done,
which may give the OP a new outlet for his stress, to your detriment.

Oh... is *that* where these scars came from?

It's a funny world we live in. Speaking of which, do you know how I got
these scars?

Niklas
--
I am strongly leaning towards the theory that Microsoft is the
spearhead of an alien invasion, designed specifically to cripple Earth's