Re: There's never enough time to do it right...

On 2010-01-10, David Cameron Staples <staples@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
in Fri, 08 Jan 2010 09:17:14 -0500, Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz in hic loco
Even not taking into account the true and certain knowledge that you
will eventually advise someone to do something that he has already done,
which may give the OP a new outlet for his stress, to your detriment.

Oh... is *that* where these scars came from?

It's a funny world we live in. Speaking of which, do you know how I got
these scars?

I am strongly leaning towards the theory that Microsoft is the
spearhead of an alien invasion, designed specifically to cripple Earth's
development of technology.
-- Mark 'Kamikaze' Hughes in asr