Re: Keep asking stupid questions please

so I might as well answer the question...
---------------------^__________________^
I think I see the mistake you made.
Picking, one assumes, the answer likely to lead to the greatest mean
time before the next interruption.
I favour shaped charges.

I've probably said this before, but
one of the advantages of working for an oceanographic research
institution is that we do own a short pier to tell people to take
a long walk off of.
- Brian

  • Re: Scotland in a bottle
    ... It's definitely a mistake for a Brit to be picking up the slovenly ... habits of our transatlantic neighbours. ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: The Big Bang & Variable Light Speed
    ... mistake in the dimensionality of cwhen in fact he hadn't. ... established history of picking fights with me just for the sake of it. ... It is your ignorance of GR, your ignorance of systems of units and ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)
  • Re: OT: McCain leads Obama 55% to 44% among likely voters in latest USA Today/Gallup Poll
    ... Still think McCain made a mistake by choosing Sarah Barracuda for VP? ... Yeah, picking an intelligent, articulate, sexy, charismatic ... She is miles from liberal, ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Query with LIke Statement
    ... I am running folloowing query, but it is not picking up any record. ... you please tell me is there any mistake I did. ... The Field ChangeRequest is TEXT ...
    (microsoft.public.access.queries)