Re: inept customer service
- From: stevo <stevo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 27 Aug 2009 04:35:45 GMT
Roger Burton West <roger+asr200908@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
TimC wrote:I was very pleasently suprised recently when I was in a small central
On 2009-08-21, Lionel (aka Bruce)
was almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea:
Pfft. I point at the tap, look the bartender in the eye, & say "beerBut you had to grunt there, to get your point across.
please". It's worked in every country I've ever been to. Hell, it even
works in Queensland.
I think that if you're in a bar in Queensland and _don't_ want a beer
the communication barrier would be rather higher.
Queensland and was able to get cider without any problems.
Interestingly though, the pub did not have anything on tap. They didn't
even have taps. Everything was bottles or cans.
 for values of recent equal to 2 years ago
 well, Stronbow anyway
- Prev by Date: Re: I'm weird
- Next by Date: Re: inept customer service
- Previous by thread: Re: inept customer service
- Next by thread: Re: inept customer service