Re: And occasionally it's brains rushing to the head

On Fri, 19 Jun 2009 12:34:03 +1000, TimC
<tconnors@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Part-time degree while you have full-time job can earn brownie points for
"Capable of managing their life properly", too.

How about full time degree while you have full-time job?

"Insane and just about ready to take an axe to his manager's head.
Probably not worth the risk of hiring".

We're in the middle of year-end tax filings and I'm REALLY feeling
like that.

Trouble is I'm the manager...

  • Re: And occasionally its brains rushing to the head
    ... Part-time degree while you have full-time job can earn brownie points ... for "Capable of managing their life properly", ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: And occasionally its brains rushing to the head
    ... Part-time degree while you have full-time job can earn brownie points ... for "Capable of managing their life properly", ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: WHY?
    ... >> Managing the flood is necessary with monthly volumes getting insane. ... >> September averaged more than 400 posts a day. ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)
  • Re: WHY?
    ... > Managing the flood is necessary with monthly volumes getting insane. ... > September averaged more than 400 posts a day. ... I wonder if managing is really necessary. ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)