Re: Chemistry-set-vendor recommendations, .uk monks?
- From: Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz <spamtrap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 06:42:40 -0400
In <gvoog7$s74$2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, on 05/29/2009
at 01:38 PM, INVALID_SEE_SIG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (J.D. Baldwin) said:
The Boy got a "chemistry set" some years ago. I freaked out when I saw
it. "Where's the tannic acid? Where's the magnesium? The sulfur? The
freaking prussate of soda, for chrissakes? No Bunsen burner? ISN'T
THERE EVEN ONE THING IN HERE MADE OF GLASS?!?!?" Ugh.
Bunsen burner? I had to make do with an alcohol lamp. Then I had to get
the alcohol from school because I couldn't buy Ethanol.
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz <http://patriot.net/~shmuel> ISO position
Reply to domain Patriot dot net user shmuel+bspfh to contact me.
We don't care. We don't have to care, we're Congress.
(S877: The Shut up and Eat Your spam act of 2003)
- Prev by Date: Re: And occasionally it's brains rushing to the head
- Next by Date: Re: Commentary on this isn't needed, surely? Not here.
- Previous by thread: Re: Chemistry-set-vendor recommendations, .uk monks?
- Next by thread: just a random rant