Re: Chemistry-set-vendor recommendations, .uk monks?

In <gvoog7$s74$2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, on 05/29/2009
at 01:38 PM, INVALID_SEE_SIG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (J.D. Baldwin) said:

The Boy got a "chemistry set" some years ago. I freaked out when I saw
it. "Where's the tannic acid? Where's the magnesium? The sulfur? The
freaking prussate of soda, for chrissakes? No Bunsen burner? ISN'T
THERE EVEN ONE THING IN HERE MADE OF GLASS?!?!?" Ugh.

Bunsen burner? I had to make do with an alcohol lamp. Then I had to get
the alcohol from school because I couldn't buy Ethanol.

--
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz <http://patriot.net/~shmuel> ISO position
Reply to domain Patriot dot net user shmuel+bspfh to contact me.