Re: Well, that was a strange start to he day.
- From: Jim <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 13:32:11 +0100
On 2009-04-23, John Burnham <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, 23 Apr 2009 13:27:26 +0100, Jim wrote:
Went to dentist. Came away with (a) no pain, (b) no impending work, and (c)I suppose the Wyse beats one of those sugar-free lollipops that dentists
a Wyse 120 terminal.
sometimes hand out.
The keyboard was a bit chewey.
I've yet to discover if it's a green or amber screen (or even white). Oh,
Please help save Bletchley Park - sign the petition for
Government funding at: (open to UK residents and ex.pats)
http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/BletchleyPark/ Thank you.
- Prev by Date: Re: We put the "arse" in client service
- Next by Date: Re: Well, that was a strange start to he day.
- Previous by thread: Re: Well, that was a strange start to he day.
- Next by thread: Re: Well, that was a strange start to he day.