Re: Well, that was a strange start to he day.

On 2009-04-23, John Burnham <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, 23 Apr 2009 13:27:26 +0100, Jim wrote:

Went to dentist. Came away with (a) no pain, (b) no impending work, and (c)
a Wyse 120 terminal.

I suppose the Wyse beats one of those sugar-free lollipops that dentists
sometimes hand out.

The keyboard was a bit chewey.

I've yet to discover if it's a green or amber screen (or even white). Oh,
the excitement.

Jim
--
http://www.ursaMinorBeta.co.uk http://twitter.com/GreyAreaUK
Please help save Bletchley Park - sign the petition for

  • Re: Anything on Bigboard II?
    ... either 7Fh or FFh via the serial port. ... keyboard appear as a parallel, ... disasembling it to see if I can discover the ports, ... reason, this board fascinates me. ...
    (comp.os.cpm)
  • Re: Where do you put your swap partition?
    ... With some Wyse and other brands for variety. ... I'll sell the serial port multi cardif somebody actually wants ... that, while it came with a dedicated keyboard, it can use any normal ... available without a keyboard but very few keyboards for the terminals. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Winxp pro Boot Floppy Keyboard problem
    ... > discover was largely my fault as I was messing with various USB ... in some of my original trials I was putting The USB ... Anyway PS2 keyboard was found by WinXP straight away and I ... I don't know what the RON game is so can't ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • Re: Winxp pro Boot Floppy Keyboard problem
    ... discover was largely my fault as I was messing with various USB ... in some of my original trials I was putting The USB ... keyboard and a PS2 adaptor into the mouse port!! ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • Formatting code/scripts/configuration files rendered on a website
    ... Since I was so pleased to discover how to enable my keyboard to type symbols like … directly, I made a howto-page about it: http://tcl.sfs.uni-tuebingen.de/~hendrik/keyboard.shtml. ...
    (comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets)