Re: Glorious!!!!!!!! Thank God!

On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 16:08:22 -0500, mikea <mikea@xxxxxxxxxxxx> said
in <6bdaa6-cs62.ln1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

You'd be better off buying a deep-fat fryer and doing it yourself. The
secret ingredient is beef dripping: with that, you could deep-fry a turd and
it'd still taste gorgeous.

I'll be happy to take your word for it, thanks _so_ very much, Peter.

Someone in Glasgow will have done it, for sure.

Guy
--
But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:
I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

  • Re: Glorious!!!!!!!! Thank God!
    ... secret ingredient is beef dripping: with that, you could deep-fry a turd ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: Glorious!!!!!!!! Thank God!
    ... secret ingredient is beef dripping: with that, you could deep-fry a turd and ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: Glorious!!!!!!!! Thank God!
    ... with that, you could deep-fry a turd ... was a deep-fried turd, but that it had been deep-fried in trans fat. ... Beef dripping does indeed have a lot of saturated fat, ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: Glorious!!!!!!!! Thank God!
    ... with that, you could deep-fry a ... In some municipalities in this country, the problem would not be that it ... was a deep-fried turd, but that it had been deep-fried in trans fat. ... David Cameron Staples | staples AT unimelb DOT edu DOT au ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: Glorious!!!!!!!! Thank God!
    ... with that, you could deep-fry a turd and ... In some municipalities in this country, the problem would not be that it ... was a deep-fried turd, but that it had been deep-fried in trans fat. ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)