Re: Speaking of trauma ...
- From: jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Jim)
- Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 06:48:06 +0000
mikea <mikea@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dave Brown <dagbrown@xxxxxxx> wrote in <6a99pg.hqn.ln@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
In article <jnsk86-r6r1.ln1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, mikea <mikea@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Speaking of trauma, I'm scheduled for surgery on my left shoulder
tomorrow to repair rotator cuff damage; the surgeon doesn't know
exactly what he'll find, but expects mild-to-moderate tendon rips
and other fun things. I'll be off work at least through Friday, and
probably will be typing right-handed for a while.
Wait...when did you fall off your motorbike?
Didn't. Helped a friend move in August. Lifted stuff too heavy for me.
Ah. Another case of "no good deed goes unpunished".
Please help save Bletchley Park - sign the petition for
Government funding at: (open to UK residents and ex.pats)
http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/BletchleyPark/ Thank you.
- Prev by Date: Re: Answer du jour to "why can't I ssh into the machine?"
- Next by Date: Re: Answer du jour to "why can't I ssh into the machine?"
- Previous by thread: Re: Speaking of trauma ...
- Next by thread: Re: Speaking of trauma ...