Re: Being eyeballed

brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Brian Kantor) writes:

Every time they use
that laser, you lose a little vision, permanently.

And the damn black dots wind up obscuring your field of vision
EXACTLY where the point of the soldering iron needs to be placed.

It's perhipheral vision which it mullers - at least, at first. Not a
huge loss to me. My left eye is 'lazy' and so my 3d vision is terrible
anyway, and I kept nearly loosing wing-mirrors when I learnt to
drive. I find myself missing the utility of a car less than the
equivalent loss of cash would be at the moment in anycase. Though I am
yearning to go to Ikea...

Dave
--
millibrachiate tentacular coelenterates

  • Re: Australia state bans laser pointers after attacks
    ... it's damn hard to actually hit somebody in the eyes, ... I've had mine accidentally hit me in the eye long time ago from a distance of ... dazzling in terms of obscuring my vision within a solid angle of around 2*Pi/3 ...
    (sci.astro.amateur)
  • Re: Tier 1 thread
    ... whispers cum on your face is obscuring your vision. ... LOL. ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)