Re: Good news, bad news

On Tue, 06 Jan 2009 22:50:55 -0600, Kevin Goebel
<kevin_at@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

(Ah, the 1980s, when TV was at least occasionally watchable.)

If they remake 'Airwolf' I shall be very upset.

They could remake TJ Hooker with the original cast.

At their current ages? That would be unwatchable.

May as well re-do the original Startrek in 2008 with the original cast
or what's left of it.

(Which could be interesting given the job Walter Koenig did on Babylon
5 - what a great role and what a great villain!)

  • Re: Good news, bad news
    ... They could remake TJ Hooker with the original cast. ... I'm struggling to see the difference... ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: Good news, bad news
    ... The Horny Goat is of the opinion: ... They could remake TJ Hooker with the original cast. ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)