Re: Good news, bad news
- From: Julien Goodwin <laptop006@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 28 Dec 2008 12:55:36 GMT
On Sat, 27 Dec 2008 16:04:01 GMT, Dave wrote:
"Just zis Guy, you know?" <guy.chapman@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
On Sat, 27 Dec 2008 16:18:43 +0100, Michel Buijsman
<abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said in
RMS as the new Doctor Who. Now *there's* a scary thought.
An open-source Tardis might be fun, though.
I figure it's Emacs in a box. I love it, it does far more than I could
ever need it to do, appears to have a lot more inside it then it does at
first glance, it's hugely adaptable and customisable and despite running
it for years I still haven't gotten around to fixing the damn
chame^H^H^H^H spellchecker circuit.
And it's far too heavy for the functionality listed on the side of the
- Prev by Date: Re: Micro-rant
- Next by Date: Re: the net is falling and I want my mommy again
- Previous by thread: Re: Good news, bad news
- Next by thread: Re: Good news, bad news